Makes about 10 balls ... so if you are serious about this, then please double the recipe!
- 1 cup pitted Mejool dates (about 10 large dates)
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup toasted or raw walnuts (your preference)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- juice of 1/2 organic lemon
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tsp Harmonic Art's Pumpkin spice (blend of organic Cinnamon, organic Ginger, organic Nutmeg and organic Allspice)
- 1 Tsp Harmonic Art's Chaga Vanilla cream syrup or organic vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Place the dates into a food processor and pulse until they are in small pieces and form a sticky ball.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and pulse to combine. The oats and nuts should be in small pieces, but not completely smooth. Taste and add either more pumpkin spice blend, cinnamon for more spice and/or coconut sugar or raw honey if you desire a sweeter taste.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, then cover and place it in the fridge for about 45 minutes. Scoop the mixture then roll it into balls. Transfer to an airtight container.
- You can store them up to 2 weeks in the fridge or in the freezer for a couple of months. If you decide to freeze them, just let them sit a few minutes before you enjoy them.