Servings: 2 big bowls or 4 small ones
- 1 medium sized cauliflower head
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 handful of organic cocktail tomatoes
- 4 spring onions
- 2 Tbsp EVOO or cold pressed flaxseed oil
- juice and zest of one organic lemon
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 garlic gloves, minced
(personal add-ons: a splash of apple cider vinegar, bragg’s sauce, a pinch of smoked paprika)
Don’t be afraid to switch up the colours – one can use either green, purple, yellow or white cauliflower!
- Roughly chop the cauliflower head in a food processor or cut into very small, chunky pieces with a sharp knife (it should resemble bulgur)
- Roughly chop parsley, mint and add it with the cauliflower into a big mixing bowl
- Slice the cocktail tomatoes into small cubes and add it to the bowl
- Chop the spring onion into small slices, mince the garlic and add it with the other veggies
- Marinate the mixture with lemon juice, zest, oil and season to your taste. If you like it on the tangy side, add a splash of apple cider vinegar to it and if you like it saltier, don’t hesitate to add a splash of Bragg’s sauce.
- Serve it as a side dish at your BBQ or use it as a filling for grilled bell pepper or eggplant. Works also great in tacos or as a topping with zucchini noodles and tomato sauce.