4 cups stemmed, chopped kale
1 cauliflower head
1 medium zucchini
2 medium carrots
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 handful of radishes, thinly sliced
3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 gloves garlic, minced
juice of 1/2 organic lemon
Soy sauce as needed
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1-2 Tsp of toasted sesame seeds
1 pinch of smoked paprika
Tahini Dressing (makes about 1 cup)
1/2 cup tahini
1 glove garlic
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 Tsp Apple cider vinegar
Juice of 1 large organic lemon (about 1/3 cup)
1 Tsp maple syrup or honey
warm water, add as needed to achieve desired consistency
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Trim head of cauliflower and cut into bite-sized florets. Cut zucchini, carrots in the same size as the cauliflower and toss them in 2 Tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. You can adjust seasonings according to your personal preference.
2. Pour vegetables into your greased Staub baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring twice. The vegetables should be golden brown and tender when baking is completed.
3. Meanwhile, slice your bell peppers and radishes and put aside.
4. 5 minutes before the roasted vegetables are ready, sauté the greens. Heat the remaining 1 Tbsp of olive oil over medium heat in a pan, add garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add the kale and season with salt and the lemon juice for about 2 minutes. Add soy sauce if desired.
5. Combine all ingredients of the dressing in a blender and blend on high speed until completely smooth. Season to your preference.
6. To serve, make a bed of the sautéed kale and arrange the sliced bell peppers, radishes and roasted veggies on top. Then add a very generous drizzle of the Tahini dressing and a hearty sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds and smoked paprika.