Thank you Thrive Magazine for featuring my recipe in your Spring Issue!
Servings: 2 big bowls or 4 small ones
1 medium sized cauliflower head
1 bunch of parsley, finely chopped
1 handful of organic cocktail tomatoes, cubed
1 half yellow and red bell pepper, cubed
1 small cucumber, cubed
2 small radishes, cubed
1 handful of green sugar peas
1 small carrot, cubed
1 finely diced spring onions or ½ red onion, cubed
2 Tbsp EVOO
juice and zest of one organic lemon
sea salt and pepper to taste
1-2 garlic cloves, minced
Optional: a splash of apple cider vinegar, Bragg’s sauce, a pinch of smoked paprika
1. Roughly chop the cauliflower head in a food processor or cut into very small, chunky pieces with a sharp knife (it should resemble bulgur)
2. Cut all ingredients into small cubes or finely chop them
3. Combine all ingredients in one bowl
4. Marinate the mixture with lemon juice, zest, oil and season to your taste. If you like it on the tangy side, add a splash of apple cider vinegar to it and if you like it saltier, don’t hesitate to add a splash of Bragg’s sauce.
5. Enjoy it on its own in its pure, raw form or quickly stir-fry all ingredients and enjoy it warm. You can also use it as a filling for grilled bell pepper or eggplant. It works great in tacos, as a pizza topping or with zucchini noodles and tomato sauce.
Don’t be afraid to switch up the colours – one can use either green, purple, yellow or white cauliflower!