When the main ingredient in this creamy, decadent dark chocolate mousse is the richest source of Vitamin A, you can happily lick your glass without guilt and your glowing skin will thank you too!
- 1 1/4 cups steamed sweet potato
- 1/3 cup nut milk (nut-free version: substitute with hemp or rice milk)
- 1/4 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
You can customize your mousse by adding the following ingredients to your mixture:
- 1-2 Tbsp of nut butter or
- 1-2 Tbsp of Liqueur of your choice or
- 1 Tsp of orange zest or
- 1 Tsp of fresh basil or rosemary
- Place the steamed, cut sweet potatoes with the remaining ingredients in your Vitamix and blend until smooth.
- Adjust the sweetness to your liking. Always start with less sugar and add more if needed.
- Place your mousse in the fridge for several hours to thicken.
- Enjoy it with fresh fruits, caramelized nuts...or in my case: homemade dark chocolate covered sweet potato chips